OUR PARISH MISSION STATEMENT
Together we foster a welcoming spirit of unity while honoring our diversity which leads to a graced harmony among us since Christ is the center of all we are and do.
Monday – Saturday 8:00 am
Saturday 4:00 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM
HOLY DAY SCHEDULE
Please call 856-829-0090 x 23 for a current schedule of Mass times
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION REGISTRATION
Follow the link below for registration information.
DIRECTIONS FOR CELL PHONE AND COMPUTER USERS
• Go to the browser : Type in Formed.org (instructions on back of your card)
• Click on Register (lower right of page)
• Enter parish access code: 6G4YCH
• Enter your email address and create a password (you will need this to login in later)
• Once logged into Formed.org Scroll down to “Opening the Word” For Advent to Christmas. Click to open.
• Then Click onto the 1st Week of Advent video, On the right hand side you will find Participants materials to print for yourself and follow the Parish –Wide Preparation for Christmas.
• iPhone Users can go to the App Store and get the App directly on their phones after registering.
OUR PROMISE TO PROTECT
The Diocese of Trenton is committed to the initiatives outlined in the U.S. Bishop's Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People in regard to the reporting and investigation of sexual abuse allegations involving minors.
If you have been sexually abused as a minor by a member of the clergy or anyone representing the Catholic Church, or if you know of someone who was, you can report that abuse through the diocesan Abuse Hotline.
Please note: The Diocese of Trenton reports any allegations of sexual abuse to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. Anyone with an allegation is also encouraged to provide that information to local law enforcement authorities.